There has been a growing stream of new openings and announcements of coworking spaces in India and the popularity of the trend refuses to die as more and more people are ditching traditional office setups and opting for shared offices. These spaces provide individuals with the comfort of a home but within an office environment including additional perks, amenities and facilities. Here are five reasons why we need more coworking spaces to build a sense of community which fosters our growth and networking patterns together:
- Community and connection boosts health: Many people look for space for collaborations and new connections as they recognize the value of creating a strong community. It not only helps boost the health of employees but also motivates them to work with a sense of belonging to a community, both professionally and personally. An environment filled with creative and aspiring people instills a positive mindset and energy. This buzz drives people to kick start and grow their own business.
- Growing demand for collaborative spaces: Coworking spaces provide the best of both worlds, an interactive community, and the comfort of required amenities. The growing trend of shared offices refuses to slow down as more and more people recognize the benefits of coworking. Shared offices are a perfect pad for launching businesses and marketing them while building a meaningful network of like-minded creative individuals.
- Sense of Community: Humans are wired for connection and even at workplaces people look for different ways for interaction and communication. The growing work pressure and the number of tasks to complete have compelled people to give more time to their professional lives and at shared offices, people seek to be part of a community. Daily Visit Offices in Noida offer an excellent network of young entrepreneurs willing to collaborate and give references to fellow coworkers.
- Diversity: Sometimes working across the desk with someone who has a completely different set of skills as yours can help you discover new sources of ideas and inspiration. You may even start viewing things from different perspectives which often help businessmen devise multiple solutions and loopholes in a problem. This kind of breakthrough is impossible to find in traditional offices.
- Having a Sense of Connection Eases Stress: Shared offices offer people a space for new dealings and collaborative partnerships. Encouraging interaction among workers often curbs the loneliness and anxiety many workers feel at work, especially at conventional setups. Having a sense of community and connection lowers anxiety rates and even strengthens immunity. Employees prefer an overall healthy and energetic environment as it helps them achieve higher levels of productivity while limiting negativity and stress.
Coworking spaces provide workers a platform to work independently while providing them with a sense of belonging and increased flexibility that is not available at conventional setups and WFH models. The community not only supports their business but also keeps their health in check and boost their level of performance.